All 3 art Reviews

mama yoshi mama yoshi

I cried too. A lot. 8===D

The boyfriend on the microwave The boyfriend on the microwave

Actually, your decision to draw smaller boobs gets along well with the choice of the watercolor, which gives a touch of finesse and an enjoyable delicate atmosphere.
Here is an advice, your friend Angelica should turn into a superhero with extraordinary super powers. If you don't like super heroes, make it a manga, everyone loves mangas, green hair, huge pink eyes and boobs twice the size or their head. Even better, a manga superhero. Successo assicurato.

VSaetia responds:

Yeah maybe I should turn her into a manga wonder woman and make a very trash but successful piece. I'm also considering adding some sharks flying in a tornado. And some blood. Just to stay as indie as possible but at the same time make everybody like it. Fantastico.

My town in the XVIII century My town in the XVIII century

So awesome!

I can feel all the primitivism you put in your picture invading my body and soul! And that's not all: this awesome masterpiece has got some cubist elements too, I can see the picassoness on the left, in those amazing buildings. And the water, oh so fauve! Je l'aime! You rock, I would like to be your son!

NG-Bartolomeu responds:

Thanks for the review. I never had that thought.