New Year 2012! New Year 2012!

Short but funny

Everything was kind of cheap, and the whole thing was pretty short itself, but good for a laugh... I liked the "you have no friends" part, you understood the nerds' psychology at best hehe.

janzadbany responds:

XenoSquad XenoSquad

Stunning graphics

Not a fan of this kind of games, but let me tell you that those 3D graphics were out of this world, my biggest congratulations. Great job with the level designing too, this game is awesome in so many aspects.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Impressive

I played some 3d flash games around the web, and I have to say that this is by far the best one. The other ones looked like they were trying to impress with their 3d graphics, failing miserably. This one is so natural, the 3d feels so spontaneous... Outstanding, simply outstanding, very fun to play too.

rumblesushi responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, it's appreciated. We've worked literally 24/7 to achieve this 3D performance in Flash.

Table Soccer 3D Table Soccer 3D

Pretty good.

the 3D effect is very enjoyable, the game is smooth and it works well. It would be better with some music and sound effects. Also, some times the ball got stuck on the lower edge, maybe you should decrease the height in which the footballers can move.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Great

I've only played 5 minutes but there's some solid gameplay, good programming and good sound. Looks like I'll be playing this for a longtime... What's more there's a trout mask replica poster, how could I give this a bad rate? Haha, I made a game with Frownland as background music. I also loved the textures, you made a great job with them.

will & kate raise to love will & kate raise to love

Uhuhuh great,

I've never been too interested about this stuff about the royal marriage... But this game is funny. I think I'm not the only one who doesn't care about william and kate so I think that this game represents a common opinion. Great job with the code too, I wouldn't have been able to do such thing.

Exohs 3D Exohs 3D

I created the same thing five months ago!!!

This is EXACTLY like the game I "invented" (sorta) five months ago, but I used a different grafical method... I drew a cube development and players were supposed to insert dots and crosses on that, but it was kind of hard to understand what was going on, this is far more intuitive. Thank you for bringing this game to the flash world! 10/10

Bob's Adventure 2010 Bob's Adventure 2010

Deserved more

There are some crappy flashes that pass through the portal with 2.30 and this got only 1.68... Yeah it's not a masterpiece but 1.68 is way to low for it. I actually think you did a pretty good job with programming it, the upgrades worked well and I like the text coming out when you buy something at the blood shop, you're kind of a good programmer. Graphics were too essential though, as mentioned before, there are problems with movie clips detecting too, and I think that the frame rate is just too low... It's 12 frames per second, right? I would suggest 24 so that the game is smoother and it doesn't take forever for Bob to land. Other than that it's not that bad I think.

kirill1996 responds:

Ok thanks, I will higher the framerate to 24

Choose Your Game Choose Your Game

Damn you!

Now I have to play all the possible configurations to see what happens, it's going to take me forever!

PRIOR PRIOR

Very neat

Gameplay was repetitive, but I played the whole thing to find out what the hell was going on, and I found all the 3 endings. Connecting them you can get a pretty good idea of what happened, it's pretty detailed although other people don't think so.
As mentioned above, this game is focused on story and not on gameplay, and this can be a good idea depending on what you want your game to be, but highlighting the dull gameplay by making people play the same thing over and over to get all the endings just isn't fun. I really enjoyed it, it was one of the most interesting thing I've ever played on the internet, but that "continue" button could have been used in a better way, for example it could redirect you to the moment when you get the hover thing, so that you can get every ending in less time (and without having to re-light the power plant, re-learn double jump and stuff).
Overall, a very good game. I gave it 5/5 because it was really interesting and the essential art make the story look even more prominent, but that thing about playing it again is painful.